Alexandra is an architect from Vienna, Austria with 18 years’ experience in architectural and interior design. Her career has enabled her to design corporate, retail and residential projects with a steadily increasing focus on healthcare projects.
She has successfully designed and supervised healthcare projects in UAE, Qatar, Guinea – West Africa and India ranging from clinics to large-scale hospitals across all medical disciplines. Her design approach is to interface the technical requirements of healthcare design through evidence-based design and the aesthetic spectrum of architecture and interior design to enhance human-centered design in healthcare facilities without compromising the necessary functionality of healthcare spaces. She enjoys close collaboration with doctors, medical experts, and medical planners and is a keen observer of latest healing technologies and healthcare trends in order to incorporate these into her design approach. Having had experience with hospital projects in highly advanced locations such as the Middle East and less developed regions, such as West Africa helped her gain a deep understanding of the locational challenges healthcare faces in the endeavor of bringing the best care to people, wherever they are.
Areas of Expertise
- Healthcare design • Architecture • Interior design
- Project management • Project turnkey execution • BOQ & Tender specificationKey Projects and Achievements
- Medicare Women and Children’s Hospital (1,04,271 Sq. ft. / 118 Beds)– Dubai, UAE
- Aster Hospital (1,21,456 Sq. ft. / 260 Beds) – Dubai, UAE
- Aster Hospital (80,000 Sq. ft. / 140 Beds) – Doha, Qatar
- PHS Hospital (2,50,650 Sq. ft. / 300 Beds) – Calicut, India
- Indo-Guinean Hospital (78,600 Sq. ft. / 64 Beds) – Guinea, Conakry, West AfricaSummary of Relevant Career History